Wednesday, March 10, 2010

weight a minute...



Yes, I said weight - & I meant weight.
I am currently about to under go adding an exercise routine into my life.
I am not as small as I once was.
Two kids & two c-sections later & my body just isn't what it was.
What scares, nay horrifies me the most, is loosing my boobs.
I love my breasts.
I don't want to be skinny - just healthy.
I wanna be a 50's pin-up all round n' curvy!
A sexy & powerful woman!
I may even book one of those pin-up shoots when it is all said & done.
I wanna feel sexy & look sexy!



I plan on having a 'mommy make-over'
once I reach my goals & get back to work.

Being a SAHM (stay at home mum)
doesn't allow for much income earning power.

Anyway, I used to do yoga - daily - before the weeins came along.
I am incorporating a Jillian Michaels - Yoge Meldown into my life!
D-day is monday.
The beginning of march break here in Canada.
Spring break to everyone else - I think.


Am I ready. NO.
Do I want to succeed. YES.
Here we go - wish me luck!

XOXO ~ g.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment