Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Toy Society



So, I was introduced by my S.I.L
to a wonderful organization

that is spreading the love worldwide by making toys
& leaving them randomly everywhere
to be taken home by children.


Tell me, what child wouldn't love to be at
the doctors office, park, beach,
dentist, parking garage, bank etc.

& find a toy thoughtfully made
& left behind with a note that says,
"please, take me home!"



This organization was started in Austrailia (I believe)
& is rapidly spreading.

It's name ~ the Toy Society.


It is free to join.
Costs very little time & energy.
& gives bid reward.

All you do is make a toy of your choice ~
it matters not of your skill level.

Join the organization.
Bag & tag the toy with instructions,
photograph where you left it,
& wait & see who takes it home.


Lovely.
Simple.


This is my first creation.
'She' has yet to be dropped.
I hope that someone finds her & loves her.

Many more ideas are brewing in my brain
& I will drop many in the future.

oh yes, I will.

spread a lil' love & imagine the smile on a wee persons face...
join 'the toy society'!

xoxo g.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment