Wednesday, May 13, 2009

bad bad blogger


I have to admit that i am a bad, bad blogger!!!
I'm sure that you can all understand how 'life gets in the way'. It is not an excuse. Well, actually it probably is.
But, it is a legitamite one.

I have made a promise to do better.

My son has his spring choir concert at his public school this evening with his grade 1 class.
They don't do a 'Christmas' concert - which is absurd in a majority christian community, don't get me started - they instead have a spring concert. I will post again after that.
Generally speaking, i must fight for my time on-line now a days.
Between my husband, my 11 year old step-daughter, 6 1/2 year old son, & myself... there aren't enough hours in a day to share a single computer.
I promise you my readers - if there are any - that i will indeed put forth the effort & my boxing gloved right hook if needed, to blog whenever possible.
♥♥♥
g.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment