Monday, July 27, 2009

'Fabrics' of my life!

I have recently stumbled upon a fabulous line of gorgeous fabrics by 'Alexander Henry Fabric Designs'.
♥I AM IN LOVE!♥
I have big plans for some of these fabrics!


Children's fabrics with wee faeries, mushrooms, & nature....
Adorable 'lil people' will make sweet dresses, curtains, comforters..... ohhhmy the possibilities!


Vintage rockabilly/psychobilly inspired patterns & prints!
Skulls, roses, mermaids, daggers...
Unique bedding will come designed just for my man!




Yummy, bright colours.

I will be doing just a wee bit of shopping on Saturday to begin a rockabilly, pin-up girl quilt for my hubby for our (quickly approaching) anniversary!

Ahhh, the ideas swimming around in my head!
Little rockabilly dresses for my daughter with matching dresses for her babies....


Stay tuned because just as soon as I get my hands on them -- well, these are about to become the new 'fabrics' of my life!!!
♥♥♥ g.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment